Opportunity: Social Enterprise Manager
The Neil Squire Society is seeking a Social Enterprise Manager.
The Society provides complete end-to-end services for people with physical disabilities. The Society, has been widely praised for its unique combination of programs, services and internationally renowned initiatives in research and development. Programs, products and technologies are directly utilized by program participants and refined in response to their feedback. Specializing in workplace empowerment, the Society has served over 12,000 people since 1984.
The Society is currently converting the already established Consultation and Assessment services into a not-for-profit business and requires a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and sound business skills. This service provides an assessment process by Specialist Occupational Therapists for individuals who require assistive technology and workplace accommodation, a growing need in our communities.
The successful candidate will become familiar with the current Consultation and Assessment Services and will shape and implement a preliminary business plan. This includes building referral relationships, packaging services to fit the market, and overall department administration management.
We are seeking an individual who has the interest to develop a passion for our work and the ability to capture the potential of our social enterprise that will in turn assist us to reach out and serve more people with physical disabilities.
Overall responsibility of the Social Enterprise with revenue targets and reports to Executive Director
- Candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills and have proven ability in developing and implementing business plans.
- Business administration education & training and/or experience.
- A self-starter with excellent time, project, and resource management skills and proven business success.
- Some education, knowledge, experience and understanding of Occupational Therapy, Kinesiology an asset.
- Ability to work with, lead and manage clinical and administrative staff.
- Knowledge of accounting practices, administrative management and strong computer skills.
- A valid BC driver’s license and access to a vehicle is also required.
We thank all applicants in advance, as only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Social Enterprise Manager Search
c/o #220- 2250 Boundary Rd
Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
Continue reading this item ...